Secure Progressive Web Application - demo
Google Light House test
- The Google Light House tests scores 89% in this demo, because we disabled indexing. In production it will be 100%.
- When running on a CloudFront.net domain, instead of an Aegon domain
- SSLLabs and Chrome console will warn you "distrusted by Google and Mozilla from September 2018". When running on an Aegon domain, you will have 4 valid certificates. From the 1rst of April 2018, this message will also be fixed for CloudFront.net domains.
- DNS CAA is not in place. When you run on an Aegon domain, you will have this in place.
- TLS 1.0 is still supported. When you run on an Aegon domain by default we only support TLS 1.2, but can add support for 7 year old browsers and 6 year old Android (TLS 1.0) if needed.